Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

UBC medical students celebrate 2022 Match Day milestone - UBC Faculty of Medicine

On April 12, UBC medical students gathered in Vancouver, Prince George, Victoria and Kelowna to celebrate the results of Match Day – the first round of the Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS), which pairs final-year medical students with residency programs in communities across Canada.

Join us as we share in their excitement and learn more about the next steps for a few of these students.


Liz Geum

Matched to: Family Medicine, UBC

“I’m excited about the resident community at my home site. We have a number of friends at UBC who all matched to the same site, so I’m excited for us to support each other through two years of residency.”


Jake Johnston

Matched to: Anesthesiology, UBC

“Joining the exceptional UBC cohort of residents and staff and learning from world-class physicians at world-class hospitals will be amazing.”


Emmanuel Tse

Matched to: Psychiatry, UBC

“I’m super pumped to be able to stay in my hometown and getting the opportunity to serve the community where I grew up.”


Svetlana Hadikin

Matched to: Family Medicine, Kootenay Boundary

“I am really excited to be going back to my home community. All of my friends and family in the Kootenays have been such huge supporters of my dreams. I am looking forward to the opportunity to give back.”


Adblock test (Why?)


UBC medical students celebrate 2022 Match Day milestone - UBC Faculty of Medicine
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Match Reviews: 5 Famous Under-15-Minute Matches (Goldberg/Lesnar, Ibushi/Kendrick, Dragon/Mysterio, more) – TJR Wrestling - TJR Wrestling

A great match doesn’t have to go on forever to be considered a great match. Sometimes the shorter ones are the better ones. Whether it’s bec...